Monday, August 27, 2012

ALL-OUT SUNDAY JAMMING

We saved this date for our bonding  moment together with Board member JC Arcinue and the whole members of SK SUAL.The thing that i did'nt know was its trixie's birthday.I thought she was just kidding us in her text messages.We communicated through text.They say our meeting place is in BM's  compound at 2:00pm. I arrived there at late 2:00 pm but it was a filipino time.I was the first to arrived there.I went to the  old  house of BM.First,I don't know where to go,if i should go the old ones or to the new one.Since my father fetch me there,He asked the one employee of their place.He pointed his finger to the new house of Arcinue family.I walked going there.Then,





Sunday,August 26 2012.


BM's house













No comments:

Post a Comment